No photos yet.
No review yet.
Leave A Comment
The students in Tamanjaya & Paniis village, Ujung Kulon need our support! The headmaster of SMP TAMANJAYA, Bapak Ramli, our truly local champion initiate class in the weekend for his students who want to learn English and Computer skill. We also work with Kang Hendra, our local champion who initiate a community library at his home for Elementary school student in Paniis village.
Lets be a hero in the weekend for them as a teacher in English / Computer for students in SMP Tamanjaya, Ujung Kulon and elementary school (SD) students at Paniis, the nearby village (+- 3km from Tamanjaya).
Sign up your participation as a volunteer in Weekend Teacher program at this Ramadhan time and share your skill to them.. as well as fulfill your heart by sharing with other. If you wanna check the previous video of volunteering, please check : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IAiHIbjip0
This volunteering activity will cost you IDR 500.000 for your own expenses :
– Rent car from Jakarta – Tamanjaya
– Rent car from Tamanjaya – Serang
– Public bus from Serang – Jakarta
– Food at Tamanjaya (Buka puasa at Saturday, Sahur at Sunday)
– Shared homestay for accomodation
Please bring any books / computers, laptop (if any) that you can donate for the students in Kindergarden, Elementary, Junior, and High school at Tamanjaya and Paniis village. We will distribute it directly during our volunteering activity at Tamanjaya.
Here is the itinerary of the Ujung Kulon Weekend Teacher :
FRIDAY, 3 July 2015
21.00 – 21.30 Meeting Point at Slipi Jaya
21.30 – 06.00 On the way from Jakarta to Tamanjaya with Rent Car. Bring your own food for Sahur on the road.
SATURDAY, 4 July 2015
06.00 – 08.00 Arrived at Tamanjaya. Take a rest.
08.00 – 08.30 Volunteer Briefing
08.30 – 09.00 On the way to Basecamp Anak Nusantara learning center & Introduction to all students
09.00 – 12.00 Teaching English at Basecamp Anak Nusantara
12.00 – 14.00 BREAK & Sholat Dzuhur Berjamaah
14.00 – 17.00 Continue Teaching Computer / Science at Basecamp Anak Nusantara
17.00 – 18.00 Preparation for Buka Puasa Bersama
18.00 – 19.00 Buka Puasa Bersama & Sholat Maghrib
19.00 – 21.00 Sholat Isya’ & Tarawih Berjamaah
21.00 – 22.00 Tadarus Al-Qur’an / Mengaji bersama
22.00 – DONE Free time, Take a rest
SUNDAY, 5 July 2015
03.00 – 04.30 Sahur Bersama
04.30 – 05.00 Sholat Shubuh Berjamaah
05.00 – 07.00 Take a rest
07.00 – 08.00 Take a shower & Packing
08.00 – 08.30 On the way from Tamanjaya – Paniis, Briefing Volunteering
08.30 – 13.00 Teach & Sharing with elementary school student at Paniis and Distribute books donation to Paniis Library, arrange the books
13.00 – 14.00 Sholat Dzuhur Berjamaah
14.00 – 19.00 Leaving Paniis to Serang Terminal with Private Car (Buka Puasa & Sholat Maghrib on the way)
19.00 – 22.00 On the way from Serang Terminal to Jakarta by Public Bus
22.00 – 22.30 Arrived at Jakarta and back to everyone’s home
THINGS TO BRING
- Books for Donation
- Casual Outfit (Light T-Shirt)
- Personal belongings
- Personal medicine
- Reusable bag
- Interesting tools / games for teaching
- Laptop (If any, to support Computer class)
1. Please transfer IDR 500.000 before 3 July 2015 to :
Rekening BCA a.n Dini Hajarrahmah Number : 0312400870
2. Send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatssApp to Syahira (0857-7765-2175)
- To be expected on the volunteering : Rocky roadtrip (8-9 hours) especially the last 3 hours the road is very rocky, Sleeping together in local home, The hot weather in Tamanjaya at noon time, Very curious and exciting students that you going to meet!
- If you would like to donate computer/laptop for Ujung Kulon, please kindly contact us for more detail. You can bring it at the trip or contact us to pick it up at your place.
- We have a project going on at Paniis to create a book shelf & give snorkeling equipment that the local will maintain to rent it to the tourist and the money will go for the community. If you want to donate for this project, please kindly transfer your donation to : Rekening BCA a.n Dini Hajarrahmah Number : 0312400870 and send the proof of payment to email@example.com or WhatssApp to Syahira (0857-7765-2175)
Thank you for your participation at this Volunteering program!