No photos yet.
No review yet.
Leave A Comment
This time, we offer you to do a package trip to one of UNESCO’s world heritage, Ujung Kulon National Park, The last habibat of Rhinoceros sondaicus. Feels the truly tropical jungle of the last habitat of Rhinoceros sondaicus. On this trip, From Tamanjaya Village, we will starts our journey by doing volunteering to help the locals and its nature. We expect you to learn something from the locals and by doing so, you are able to give something back to its environment as what we believe in “wanderlust” which literally means a desire to travel to understand once existance.
After doing volunteering, we directly proceed to peucang island to drop our stuff (homestay), snorkeling (optional) and continue trekking to Cidaon. Here, we will see the savanna. Usually, so many wild bull eat grass here. The ship will pick up us at Cidaon beach, to take us cross the strait to Peucang Island. In the evening time, we will do trekking to Karang Copong, to see sunset here. The Last day, starting with sunrise at Pulau Peucang and continue our trip with canoing in Handeulum island, the ship will take us back to Sumur Sub District. Back to Jakarta by minibus.
DAY 1, Thursday, 30 April 2015
21.00 : Meeting Point at Slipi Jaya
21.00 – 05.00 : Take Elf from Slipi Jaya to Taman Jaya
DAY 2, Friday, 1 May 2015
05.00 – 08.00 : Arrive at Taman Jaya – breakfast & relax at Pak Ramli’s house (Headmaster of SMP)
08.00 – 10.00 : Volunteering at Taman Jaya – Teaching English & Computer for students
11.00 – 14.00 : Cruising to pulau Peucang (lunch break)
14.00 – 14.30 : Arrive at Pulau Peucang and pray for muslim
14.30 – 16.30 : Snorkelling (self paid)
16.30 – 17.00 : Padang Savana Cidaon, Savana life Viewing
17.00 – 18.00 : Trekking to karang Copong to see sunset
18.00 – 18.30 : Cruising to Handeulem
18.30 – 20.00 : Arrive at homestay (drop stuff), take a bath, Pray, Dinner
20.00 – 22.00 : Free Time (mingling with wanderers)
DAY 3, Saturday, 2 May 2014
05.00 – 06.00 : Sunrise at the east of Handeulem Island
06.00 – 07.00 : Breakfast, packing and check out
07.00 – 09.00 : Beach explore and Canoing at Handeulem (self paid @50,000)
09.00 – 12.00 : Cruising to Taman Jaya
12.00 – 13.00 : Lunch at Taman Jaya
13.00 – 21.00 : Back to Jakarta by Elf
21.00 : Arrive in Jakarta
- Food during the trip 4x
- Entry Ticket to ecotourism spot
- Local Guide tips
- Boat during the trip
- Guide from Jakarta
- Volunteering Equipments
- Transportation JKT-Taman Jaya (PP)
- Personal Expenses
- Food beyond the service
- Snorkeling equipment
THINGS TO BRING
- Books for Donation
- Casual Outfit (Light T-Shirt)
- Personal belongings
- Personal medicine
- DP first as priority
Please transfer 50% DP (IDR 375.000) or full payment (IDR 750.000) to:
BCA a.n Dini Hajarrahmah 0312400870
- Confirm your participation by submitting transfer receipt to:
email@example.com / WhatssApp to 085777652175
- Maximum DP payment: 26 April 2015
- Full payment must be transferred no longer than: 29 April 2015
- DP and/or full payment will be REFUNDED under these conditions:
– 100% REFUND if Wanderers who pulled out from trip could find replacement
– CANCEL D-5, REFUND 50%
– CANCEL D-3, REFUND 25%
– CANCEL D-1 / Last minute DP IS NOT REFUNDED
– 100% DP and/or full payment would be REFUNDED if trip is canceled upon certain specific reasons by Wanderlust Indonesia.
- Schedule is subject to change anytime depend on the weather and/or other urgent matters.
- Trip would be canceled if participants fail to reach targeted quota. (Min 15, Max 18).
- Mission during this trip is purely social events which designed based on destination characteristic
- If you would like to donate computer/laptop for Ujung Kulon, please kindly contact us for more detail. You can bring it at the trip or contact us to pick it up at your place.