About This Trip
Bored with your weekdays routine and want to escape to do something different in the very west part of Java?
COME JOIN US UJUNG KULON TRIP at 3-5 November 2017!
This time, we offer you to do a package trip to one of UNESCO’s world heritage, Ujung Kulon National Park, The last habibat of Rhinoceros sondaicus. Feels the truly tropical jungle of the last habitat of Rhinoceros sondaicus.
On this trip, From Tamanjaya Village, we will starts our journey by exploring the beauty of beach, island, savannah, river, and natural wildlife of Ujung Kulon. In the next day, you will be doing volunteering activity to support the local student education and Tamanjaya environmental ecosystem.
All of our trip always bring the principal of sustainable tourism where traveler can practice responsible travel such as reducing waste consumption by bringing your own tumbler and reusable bag for the trip, taking care of the environment especially coral reef when you snorkel, and benefiting local people by supporting their local economy and education as we partner with them to provide homestay host, renting their boat, cater their food, and we teach students in the village to provide informal education for the local. In addition, in Ujung Kulon, we add the activity by cleaning garbage at Badul island and planting Butun trees in Tamanjaya harbor.
Travel with us and together we can make a change!
- Food during the trip (2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 1x Dinner)
- Entry Ticket to ecotourism spot
- Local Guide tips
- Boat during the trip
- Guide Wanderlust Indonesia from Jakarta
- Volunteering Equipments
- Homestay (Shared room & home)
- First Aid Kit
- Transportation by Private Elf Jakarta-Taman Jaya (PP/Roundtrip)
- Personal Expenses
- Food beyond the service
THINGS TO BRING
- Sunglasses & Hat (yeah, we will exposed with a lot of sun!)
- Books for Donation
- Casual Outfit (Light T-Shirt)
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Snorkeling Equipment if you have one! (We rent it if you don’t have one)
- Personal belongings
- Personal medicine
- Tumbler (We always have refill water in a gallon everywhere)
- Reusable bag (We say no to plastic as much as we can)
- Down Payment (DP) first
Please transfer 50% DP (IDR 475.000) or full payment (IDR 950.000) to:
MANDIRI a.n Syahira Marina 1290010157663
BCA a.n Dini Hajarrahmah 0319662679
- Confirm your participation by submitting transfer receipt to:
email@example.com / WhatssApp to +62811-9005-940
- Maximum DP payment: 28 October 2017
- Full payment must be transferred no longer than: 1 November 2017
- DP and/or full payment will be REFUNDED under these conditions:
– 100% REFUND if Wanderers who pulled out from trip could find replacement
– CANCEL D-5, REFUND 50%
– CANCEL D-3, REFUND 25%
– CANCEL D-1 / Last minute DP IS NOT REFUNDED
– 100% DP and/or full payment would be REFUNDED if trip is canceled upon certain specific reasons by Wanderlust Indonesia.
- Schedule is subject to change anytime depend on the weather and/or other urgent matters
- Trip would be canceled if participants fail to reach targeted quota (15 people)
A trip with Wanderlust is different, not only that I have fun in the beach, savannah, and canoeing but I get interact closely with the local community in the village and being able to share my knowledge to the students. A very memorable experience!
Trip-nya private cuma buat 10-15 orang jadi ga terlalu rame pas di kapal dan jalan-jalannya. Bisa getting to know other traveler juga, dan yang paling seru ada volunteering-nya berbagi sama adik-adik di Tamanjaya & bersih pulau! Very recommended!
Leave A Comment