No photos yet.
No review yet.
Leave A Comment
This time, we offer you to do a package trip to one of UNESCO’s world heritage, Ujung Kulon National Park, The last habibat of Rhinoceros sondaicus. Feels the truly tropical jungle of the last habitat of Rhinoceros sondaicus. On this trip, From Tamanjaya Village, we will starts our journey by doing volunteering to help the locals and its nature. We expect you to learn something from the locals and by doing so, you are able to give something back to its environment as what we believe in “wanderlust” which literally means a desire to travel to understand once existance.
After arrived in the morning and have breakfast, we directly proceed to peucang island, continue trekking to Cidaon (Savanna to witness the wild animal. Usually, so many wild bull eat grass here). Then we will experience underwater world by snorkeling to some island. In the evening time, the boat will pass the beautiful Karang Copong before the sunset and heading back to Tamanjaya. In the night time, we will do the volunteering by teaching and sharing with students in our community’s learning centre.
In the second day, after having breakfast at our lovely homestay host in Tamanjaya, we will continue our trip with canoing in Handeulum island and going back to Tamanjaya for early lunch before heading back to Jakarta with private elf. The journey from Tamanjaya – Jakarta will take around 8-9 hours. We will stop by for dinner on our way (self-paid dinner).
DAY 1, Friday – 12 June 2015
21.00 : Meeting Point at Slipi Jaya
21.00 – 05.00 : Take Private Elf from Slipi Jaya to Taman Jaya
DAY 2, Saturday – 13 June 2015
05.00 – 07.00 : Arrive at Taman Jaya – breakfast & relax at Teh Elis (Homestay Host)
07.00 – 10.00 : Cruising to pulau Peucang for registration to National Park
10.00 – 12.00 : Peucang – Cidaon Savanna
12.00 – 13.00 : Lunch at Peucang, Pray for moslem
13.00 – 15.00 : Snorkeling to Umang and Badul Island (self paid for snorkeling equipment)
15.00 – 15.30 : Passing Karang Copong
15.30 – 18.30 : Cruising back to Tamanjaya village
18.30 – 20.00 : Arrive at homestay, take a bath, Pray, Dinner
20.00 – 22.00 : Volunteering with student at learning centre
22.00 – DONE : Free time
DAY 3, Sunday – 14 June 2015
06.00 – 07.00 : Breakfast
07.00 – 08.00 : Cruising to Handeleum
08.00 – 10.00 : Canoing at Handeulem (self paid @50,000)
10.00 – 11.00 : Cruising back to Taman Jaya
11.00 – 13.00 : Lunch at Taman Jaya & Buy “Madu Hutan” for those who interested
13.00 – 22.00 : Back to Jakarta by Elf (Stop for dinner)
22.00 : Arrive in Jakarta
- Food during the trip 5x
- Entry Ticket to ecotourism spot
- Local Guide tips
- Boat during the trip
- Guide from Jakarta
- Volunteering Equipments
- Homestay (Shared room & home)
- Transportation by Private Elf Jakarta-Taman Jaya (PP/Roundtrip)
- Personal Expenses
- Food beyond the service
- Snorkeling equipment
THINGS TO BRING
- Books for Donation
- Donations for #PAKETSEKOLAH Ujung Kulon (Optional, see below)
- Casual Outfit (Light T-Shirt)
- Personal belongings
- Personal medicine
- Reusable bag
- DP first as priority
Please transfer 50% DP (IDR 425.000) or full payment (IDR 850.000) to:
BCA a.n Dini Hajarrahmah 0312400870
- Confirm your participation by submitting transfer receipt to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatssApp to 085777652175
- Maximum DP payment: 11 June 2015
- Full payment must be transferred no longer than: 13 June 2015
- DP and/or full payment will be REFUNDED under these conditions:
– 100% REFUND if Wanderers who pulled out from trip could find replacement
– CANCEL D-5, REFUND 50%
– CANCEL D-3, REFUND 25%
– CANCEL D-1 / Last minute DP IS NOT REFUNDED
– 100% DP and/or full payment would be REFUNDED if trip is canceled upon certain specific reasons by Wanderlust Indonesia.
- Schedule is subject to change anytime depend on the weather and/or other urgent matters.
- Trip would be canceled if participants fail to reach targeted quota. (Min 15, Max 18).
- Mission during this trip is purely social events which designed based on destination characteristic
- If you would like to donate computer/laptop for Ujung Kulon, please kindly contact us for more detail. You can bring it at the trip or contact us to pick it up at your place.
- For this time, we have special series donation: #PAKETSEKOLAH to give package of school like bag, shoes, books, stationary for students who get high ranking at the class. There will be 40 students in SMP N 2 SUMUR & 20 students from TK Nusantara and Cimenteng who will get the package. Here are the package detail :