About This Trip
Haven’t arranged your Holiday Trip yet? And you feel bored to do the same thing each year?
COME JOIN US UJUNG KULON TRIP 2-3 Sep 2017! This time, we offer you to do a package trip to one of UNESCO’s world heritage, Ujung Kulon National Park, The last habibat of Rhinoceros sondaicus. Feels the truly tropical jungle of the last habitat of Rhinoceros sondaicus. On this trip, From Tamanjaya Village, we will starts our journey by doing volunteering to help the locals and its nature. We expect you to learn something from the locals and by doing so, you are able to give something back to its environment as what we believe in “wanderlust” which literally means a desire to travel to understand once existence.
and we are glad to let you know we have PROMO TRIP this time. So dont miss it only 15 seats are Available!!Read More
- Food during the trip 4x
- Entry Ticket to ecotourism spot
- Local Guide tips
- Boat during the trip
- Guide from Jakarta
- Volunteering Equipments
- Homestay (Shared room & home)
- Transportation by Private Elf Jakarta-Taman Jaya (PP/Roundtrip)
- Personal Expenses
- Food beyond the service
- Snorkeling equipment
THINGS TO BRING
- Books for Donation
- Casual Outfit (Light T-Shirt)
- Personal belongings
- Personal medicine
- Tumbler is MANDATORY
- Reusable bag
- Please transfer full payment to: MANDIRI a.n Syahira Marina 1290010157663
- Confirm your participation by submitting transfer receipt to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to: email@example.com / WhatssApp to 08119005940
- Full payment must be transferred no longer than: August, 31st 2017
- DP and/or full payment will be REFUNDED under these conditions:
– 100% REFUND if Wanderers who pulled out from trip could find replacement
– CANCEL D-5, REFUND 50%
– CANCEL D-3, REFUND 25%
– CANCEL D-1 / Last minute DP IS NOT REFUNDED
– 100% full payment would be REFUNDED if trip is canceled upon certain specific reasons by Wanderlust Indonesia.
- Schedule is subject to change anytime depend on the weather and/or other urgent matters.
- Trip would be canceled if participants fail to reach targeted quota. (Min 15, Max 20).
- Mission during this trip is purely social events which designed based on destination characteristic
- If you would like to donate computer/laptop for Ujung Kulon, please kindly contact us for more detail. You can bring it at the trip or contact us to pick it up at your place.
No review yet.
Leave A Comment