No photos yet.
No review yet.
Leave A Comment
Wanderer, we know you look for an escape to such meaningful and unique experience of exploring Indonesia.
Now, your wait is over!
In Wanderlust, this time we offer you to do a special trip at Indonesia’s independence day to one of UNESCO’s world heritage, Ujung Kulon National Park, The last habibat of Rhinoceros sondaicus. Feels the truly tropical jungle of the last habitat of Rhinoceros sondaicus. On this trip, From Tamanjaya Village, we will starts our journey by exploring the islands in the surrounding of Ujung Kulon National Park starting from Cidaon savanna where if we lucky, we can find group of animal (buffalo, peacock, deer, etc) in the savanna where they eat grass. After that, we will continue to Peucang island, snorkeling to some islands, and see the beautiful Karang Copong on the way back to Tamanjaya.
After exploring the ecotourism site, we will do the volunteering activity with our student community at “Anak Nusantara” community. The travel and volunteering activity will also bring you to interact with our community in Paniis village.
We expect you to learn something from the locals and by doing so, you are able to give something back to its environment as what we believe in “wanderlust” which literally means a desire to travel to understand once existance.
Because this trip is special at Independence day, we will also held a ceremony of Independence Day at the school together with the students. In the ceremony, we are also giving the computers & laptop donations that we crowdfund here: http://kitabisa.com/computer4change to the community 🙂
DAY 0, Friday 14 August 2015
21.30 – 22.00 : Meeting Point at Slipi Jaya
22.00 – 05.00 : Take Private Elf from Slipi Jaya to Taman Jaya
DAY 1, Saturday 15 August 2015
05.00 – 07.00 : Arrive at Taman Jaya. Breakfast
07.00 – 10.00 : Cruising to pulau Peucang for registration at the National Park camp
10.00 – 10.30 : Cruising from Pulau Peucang to Savana Cidaon
10.30 – 12.00 : Padang Savana Cidaon, Savana life Viewing
12.00 – 13.30 : Lunch break at Pulau Peucang, Muslim prayer at Peucang
13.30 – 15.00 : Snorkeling to some spots
15.00 – 18.00 : On the way back to Tamanjaya. Passing Karang Copong
18.00 – 20.00 : Arrive at homestay. Take a bath, Pray, Dinner
20.00 – 22.00 : Free Time
DAY 2, Sunday 16 August 2015
05.00 – 07.00 : Wake up & Moslem Prayer. Take a shower & Breakfast
07.00 – 10.00 : Canoeing at Handeulem (self paid @50,000)
10.00 – 11.00 : Cruising to Taman Jaya
11.00 – 13.00 : Lunch at Taman Jaya
13.00 – 14.00 : Volunteering briefing & Introduction
14.00 – 17.00 : English teaching with Anak Nusantara
17.00 – 18.00 : Sunset viewing from Dermaga / Sundajaya
18.00 – 19.00 : Take a shower, Pray, Dinner
19.00 – 21.00 : Computer teaching with Anak Nusantara
21.00 – DONE : Free time
DAY 3, Monday 17 August 2015
05.00 – 07.00 : Wake up, take a shower, packing
07.00 – 07.30 : Preparation for Ceremony of Independence Day
07.30 – 09.00 : UPACARA BENDERA – HARI KEMERDEKAAN RI
09.00 – 09.30 : On the way to Paniis village
09.30 – 13.00 : Sharing with our community at Paniis village
13.00 – 14.00 : Lunch at Paniis & Preparation to go back to Jakarta
14.00 – 22.00 : On the way from Paniis to Jakarta
- Food during the trip 8x
- Entry Ticket to ecotourism spot
- Local Guide tips
- Boat during the trip
- Guide from Jakarta
- Volunteering Equipments
- Transportation JKT-Taman Jaya (PP)
- Personal Expenses
- Food beyond the service
- Snorkeling equipment
THINGS TO BRING
- Books for Donation
- Casual Outfit (Light T-Shirt)
- Personal belongings
- Personal medicine
- DP first as priority
Please transfer 50% DP (IDR 475.000) or full payment (IDR 950.000) to:
BCA a.n Dini Hajarrahmah 0312400870
- Confirm your participation by submitting transfer receipt to:
email@example.com / WhatssApp to 085777652175
- Maximum DP payment: 10 August 2015
- Full payment must be transferred no longer than: 13 August 2015
- DP and/or full payment will be REFUNDED under these conditions:
– 100% REFUND if Wanderers who pulled out from trip could find replacement
– CANCEL D-5, REFUND 50%
– CANCEL D-3, REFUND 25%
– CANCEL D-1 / Last minute DP IS NOT REFUNDED
– 100% DP and/or full payment would be REFUNDED if trip is canceled upon certain specific reasons by Wanderlust Indonesia.
- Schedule is subject to change anytime depend on the weather and/or other urgent matters.
- Trip would be canceled if participants fail to reach targeted quota. (Min 15, Max 18).
- Mission during this trip is purely social events which designed based on destination characteristic
- If you would like to donate computer/laptop for Ujung Kulon, please kindly contact us for more detail. You can bring it at the trip or contact us to pick it up at your place.