No photos yet.
No review yet.
Leave A Comment
Wanderer, we know you look for an escape to such meaningful and unique experience of exploring Indonesia.
Now, your wait is over!
In Wanderlust, this time we offer you to do a special trip at Indonesia’s independence day to one of the volcano mountain in Indonesia, Krakatoa. Feels the excitement of being on the top of Anak Krakatoa mountain in the Independence Day of Indonesia as well as interact with locals at Sebesi island and discover the underwater world in the islands surrounding.
On this trip, we will starts our journey by cruising from Merak harbor to Bakauheni harbor. Then we will take small bus to Canti small harbor and go to Sebesi Island where we will stay.
We will have 1 day exploring the island to island to discover the underwater life through snorkeling while the next day we will stay in Sebesi island to do the volunteering activity with our community and learn from the local community.
We expect you to learn something from the locals and by doing so, you are able to give something back as what we believe in “wanderlust” which literally means a desire to travel to understand once existance.
Because this trip is special at Independence day, we will also held a small ceremony of Independence Day at the top of the Anak Krakatoa mountain.
DAY 0, Friday 14 August 2015
20.30 – 21.00 : Meeting Point at Slipi Jaya
21.00 – 23.00 : Take public bus to Merak harbor
00.00 – 04.00 : Cruising from Merak to Bakauheni harbor
DAY 1, Saturday 15 August 2015
04.00 – 05.00 : Arrive at Bakauheni. Subuh prayer.
05.00 – 06.00 : On the way from Bakauheni to Canti small harbor
06.00 – 07.00 : Breakfast at Canti harbor
07.00 – 10.00 : Cruising to Sebesi island
10.00 – 12.00 : Arrive at homestay host, take a rest & lunch time.
12.00 – 13.00 : Preparation to Snorkeling
13.00 – 18.00 : Snorkeling to some islands
18.00 – 20.00 : Arrive at homestay. Take a bath, Pray, Dinner
20.00 – DONE : Free Time
DAY 2, Sunday 16 August 2015
05.00 – 07.00 : Wake up & Moslem Prayer. Take a shower & Breakfast
07.00 – 08.00 : Volunteering briefing
08.00 – 12.00 : Volunteering series to SMP Sebesi
12.00 – 14.00 : Break. Lunch & Relax time
14.00 – 17.00 : Sebesi exploration
17.00 – 18.00 :Sunset viewing
18.00 – 20.00 : Take a shower, pray, and Dinner
20.00 – DONE : Packing & Free time
DAY 3, Monday 17 August 2015
02.30 – 03.00 : Wake up, Check out & go to the boat
03.00 – 05.00 : Cruising to Anak Krakatoa National Park
05.00 – 05.30 : Pray & Preparation to hike Krakatoa
05.30 – 08.30 : Hike to Krakatoa, Ceremony of Independence Day
08.30 – 09.30 : Hike down from Krakatoa
09.30 – 10.30 : Breakfast
10.30 – 12.30 : On the way to Canti small harbor
12.30 – 13.30 : Lunch & Prayer break at Canti
13.30 – 14.30 : On the way to Bakauheni with small bus (Angkot)
14.30 – 15.00 : Preparation to come in to the boat
15.00 – 19.00 : On the way from Bakauheni to Merak harbor
19.00 – 21.00 : On the way from Merak to Kalideres terminal
- Food during the trip 8x
- Entry Ticket to ecotourism spot
- Local Guide tips
- Boat during the trip
- Guide from Jakarta
- Volunteering Equipments
- Boat from Merak-Bakauheni (PP)
- Snorkeling equipments
- Personal Expenses
- Food beyond the service
- Public bus from Slipi – Merak (PP)
THINGS TO BRING
- Books for Donation
- Casual Outfit (Light T-Shirt)
- Personal belongings
- Personal medicine
- DP first as priority
Please transfer 50% DP (IDR 375.000) or full payment (IDR 850.000) to:
BCA a.n Dini Hajarrahmah 0312400870
- Confirm your participation by submitting transfer receipt to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatssApp to 085777652175
- Maximum DP payment: 10 August 2015
- Full payment must be transferred no longer than: 13 August 2015
- DP and/or full payment will be REFUNDED under these conditions:
– 100% REFUND if Wanderers who pulled out from trip could find replacement
– CANCEL D-5, REFUND 50%
– CANCEL D-3, REFUND 25%
– CANCEL D-1 / Last minute DP IS NOT REFUNDED
– 100% DP and/or full payment would be REFUNDED if trip is canceled upon certain specific reasons by Wanderlust Indonesia.
- Schedule is subject to change anytime depend on the weather and/or other urgent matters.
- Trip would be canceled if participants fail to reach targeted quota. (Min 15, Max 18).
- Mission during this trip is purely social events which designed based on destination characteristic